Vecoxan™ is the only anticoccidial drench licensed for both dairy and beef calves of any age or weight, indoors or out. In calves the benefits of dosing with Vecoxan include:
Dosage chart - calves
Click here for information on Vecoxan™ for lambs
- Statistically significant increase in weight gain for treated calves.
- Reduce oocyst shedding by 98%1, meaning cleaner pasture and bedding and a reduced risk of further infection.
- A single oral dose – easy to administer with a drenching gun.
- Can be used on any weight of calf¹.
- No meat withdrawal period.
- No restrictions on manure disposal post treatment.
- Does not interfere with the normal development of immunity².