Zolvix is a broad spectrum anthelmintic for the treatment and control of gastro-intestinal worms in sheep.
• Kills all economically significant gut worms, even worms resistant to 1-BZ, 2-LV and 3-ML wormers.
• Can be used as part of a farm protection (quarantine) treatment.
• Recommended as a mid-late season break dose in lambs.
When to use Zolvix
- Farm protection (quarantine) dose: to clean out incoming stock and protect your farm from resistant worms.
- Mid to late season break dose in lambs: to remove worm burdens including any resistant worms.